NIBCO check valves prevent backflow by automatically closing when fluid reverses direction. NIBCO has a complete line-up of check valves, including:
- Wafer check valves – NIBCO wafer check valves are unlikely to clog, making them ideal for use in systems containing solid particles or debris.
- Swing check valves – NIBCO swing check valves utilize a disc and a hinge which are suspended from the top of the unit using a hinge pin and are available in either straight or y-pattern.
- Silent check valves – NIBCO silent check valves reduce noise for quiet operation. Silent check valves may be installed in horizontal positions (or vertical with flow moving up).
- Stop-check valves – NIBCO cast iron automatic steam stop-check angle valves are designed for steam systems with boilers installed in tandem.
- Lift check valves – NIBCO Ring Check in-line lift check valves feature a unique in-line, spring-assisted self-closing disc.
- Grooved check valves – NIBCO grooved check valves are typically used for fire protection applications.
- CPVC check valves – Chemtrol True Union ball-check valves from NIBCO stop the flow of media in one direction while allowing flow in the opposite direction.