NIBCO resilient wedge cast iron gate valves provide full flow with minimal pressure drop and positive shutoff. As a result, they can be used confidently in numerous applications, including water works, irrigation, and golf courses, or as the main control valve in an automatic fire sprinkler system.
NIBCO resilient wedge cast iron gate valves feature:
- Flanged by mechanical joint connection for transition of piping systems (steel to cast iron pipe)
- Non-rising stem and OS&Y gate valves for fire protection and water systems
- Unique countersunk bonnet bolt design limits exposure of corrosion-resistant coated steel bolts for increased valve service life
- Low-torque operation
- EPDM bonnet gasket for a positive seal
- EPDM encapsulated ductile iron wedge