The Megger DLRO10 + DH4-C (1006-598) Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter sets the standard for low resistance measurement. The DLRO10 is a fully automatic instrument, selecting the most suitable test current up to 10 A DC to measure resistance from 0.1 microohm to 2000 ohms on one of seven ranges.
The DLRO10 is built into a robust, lightweight case that is equally suitable for use in the field or laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, it is small enough to be taken into areas that were previously too small to access.
The DLRO10 uses a large, bright 4-1/2 digit LED display. Typically, measurements are made with forward and reverse currents to cancel the effects of any standing voltages across the test sample. The average value is then displayed within 3 seconds, to a basic accuracy of 0.2%.
The DLRO10 is supplied with a Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) battery pack. The battery packs are interchangeable, so an exhausted battery may be recharged using the external charger supplied while testing continues using a spare pack. Although complete charging will take 4 hours, a fast charge mode allows the battery to be 90% charged within 2-1/2 hours from a 12-volt battery or a standard 120/230v AC supply via the supplied charger. The battery pack contains its own battery state indicator, which allows the charge state to be monitored, even without being connected to the instrument.
The DLRO10 + DH4-C is supplied with the DH4-C 1.5m Duplex Connect Handspike Lead Set, which features terminations that may easily be changed as required.
- Supplied with two wire, four terminal duplex probe lead set
- Simple push and twist for quick change of terminations
- Provides accurate results in under three seconds
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Offers multiple operating modes, including fully automatic
- Automatic current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Uses four-terminal measurement to eliminate errors caused by lead resistances
- Automatically detects continuity in P and C circuits, preventing erroneously high readings
- Checks for undue noise during measurement, reducing the possibility of recording incorrect results
- Interchangeable test lead terminations
- Bright LED display facilitates operation in poorly lit environments
- Lightweight and portable size allows for use in tight places
- Powered by rechargeable NiMH battery
|Model||DLRO10 + DH4-C|